We provide legal advice and advocacy in the areas of marital and family law throughout Florida. Our marital and family law practice encompasses many matters and types of cases, including:
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Establishment and Disestablishment of Paternity
- Relocation of children
- Jurisdictional disputes, including those arising under the UCCJEA
- Separation Agreements and Separate Maintenance
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Post Judgment Enforcement and Modification
- Stepparent Adoption
- Domestic Violence
Our attorneys are experienced in all issues which may arise in a dissolution of marriage action. These issues include child custody; timesharing; relocation; child support; alimony; spousal support; valuation and distribution of assets, including business valuations, real estate valuations, and division of complex assets and estates.
We represent clients in all phases of their family law matter, from the initial consultation, through the discovery and litigation process, through mediation and litigation, through trial, and through the appellate process.